I’ve been away for a while: here’s a little bit of what I’ve been up to. Last week, I gave a talk at Stanford University, entitled “The Global Landscape of In-Service Teacher Professional Development Programs,” which you can watch below.
I’ve put up a few new blog posts on other blogs, in case you missed them:
- What’s the latest in development economics research? A round-up of 140+ papers from NEUDC 2017
- Where is the development economics research happening? The geographical distribution of NEUDC research
- How well does regulation of private schools work in Sub-Saharan Africa?
- The power and limits of personal connection
- The Latest Quantitative Research on Education in South Africa (and What It Tells Us about the Rest of the World)
And a couple of my blog posts have made it into other language:
- A minha ONG está trazendo um impacto positivo? [Portuguese]
- En Ouganda, un film aide des lycéens à réussir leurs examens [French]